Vanity Transformation

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After gutting our 1/2 bath in preparation for the Bathroom Remodel I thought I would upcycle the old vanity. I was in need of some storage and some work space in my shop.
I wanted the vanity to be a little taller so it was more comfortable to stand at and work on projects. So I added some legs with a few 2x4s leftover from other projects.
I love casters! I had a few sitting around from an old project so I added those to the new base as well.
Ready to put a top on it!
I also added a shelf to the new base.
I wanted even more storage!!!
I found some scrap MDF board laying around, cut it to size and attached it to the vanity.
Viola! Ready to go in my {extremely} crowded shop




Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts